We proudly announce that the scientific workshop titled Bound states 2023 co-organized by TOPSQUAD and AndQC research consortia is now open for abstract submissions via the conference website. The focus topic is Andreev and Majorana bound states in nanoscale solid-state devices, often built of multiple material classes, such as ferromagnets, semiconductors and superconductors.
The scientific program will target researchers from the PhD level to senior experts and thus will consist of pedagogical tutorials, invited and contributed talks. A poster session will allow for the scientific discourse to continue between the talk sessions. Our invited speakers will be:
- Liliana Arrachea (Universidad Nacional de San Martín - Buenos Aires)
- Valla Fatemi (Cornell University)
- Moïra Hocevar (Institut Néel, Grenoble)
- Yuli Nazarov (TU Delft)
- Fabrizio Nichele (IBM Zürich Research)
- Yuval Oreg (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Elsa Prada (Materials Science Institute of Madrid)
- Giordano Scappucci (TU Delft)
- Javad Shabani (New York University)
The deadline for abstract submissions is 31st January 2023. The registration deadlines are 31st March 2023 (early bird, 250 EUR) and 26th May 2023 (late, 350 EUR). The registration fee includes the opening reception on Sunday, lunches and coffee breaks as well as the conference dinner, but not the hotel accommodation.