The organizers are working on ensuring the same scientific content, and most of the plenary, semi-plenary and invited speakers of the 33 mini-colloquia have already confirmed their attendance on the online CMD2020.
The AndQC project supports the colloquium entitled Hybrid semiconductor-superconducting nanostructures: from Andreev to Majorana bound states, where the following invited speakers will present their latest results:
- Sergey Frolov, Pittsburgh Quantum Institute (USA)
- Georgios Katsaros, IST (Austria)
- Angela Kou, Microsoft Quantum Lab Delft (Netherlands)
- Peter Krogstrup, Microsoft Quantum Materials Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Yuval Oreg, Weizmann Institute (Israel)
- Javad Shabani, New York University (USA)
The focus of the colloquium will be on hybrid semiconductor-superconducting nanostructures, which is the most investigated platform for Andreev bound states and Majoranas. We will discuss recent advances on different relevant aspects, future challenges, etc. Specifically, the program will bring together key international players in the field and engage in a synergetic discussion on theoretical developments, experimental efforts and materials science.
The organizers are now inviting abstracts for online contributed talks with a deadline of June 30th. Participants should register by July 31st in order to have access to the online content. Please find the list of all 33 minicolloquia here.